Here is all our helpful business information and policies in one place
The business director is Peter Miller and he has operated successfully online since 1996.
The ABN is 32 892 462 101
We trade under our 2 domain names
- WeddingMC.com.au provides couples with the best wedding MCs available.
- InstantMC.com educates public speakers how to MC a special event.
All purchases are in Australian Dollars; read as AUD. Click here for currency conversion http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
The NAB is our trusted worldwide financial partner. This reputable bank will firstly check your credit card details and then deposit the money into our bank account.
The shopping cart page where you finalise your order is provided by eWay who ensure the information you submit is encoded and 100% protected using the best encryption software available. We do not have access to your credit card details.
The reputable companies below offer alternatives if your credit card is not accepted by NAB or you would prefer to use EFT (direct deposit) PayPal or Clickbank. You can also purchase our paperback books via Amazon or Koala Books Canada
Most of our products are delivered immediately via a digital download link after your credit card has been processed. We have a few paperback and hard-copy products that are shipped within 3 days of the order being received. Our guarantee below applies to the complete 100% satisfaction of your purchase and the information it delivers. However, our refund policy on paperback products is dependant on product arriving back to us undamaged and unused.
All payments are secured by eWay, allowing you to make your purchases confidentially online.
We take great pride in each and every product we produce - so we are happy to back ourselves and extend the standard 30 day guarantee to 60 days from the time your receive the goods. Please get in touch with us ASAP if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems immediately.
Our business is registered with an Australian Business Number, which provides you with security and assurance that we stand behind our services.
InstantMC.com offers a generous 60 day guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. Please email us immediately so we can start to resolve the issue.
Within this time, you are entitled to a replacement product, a complete refund or a credit note to the matching value that can be used at our shopping cart valid for 12 months. However, we will not exchange or give a refund to goods that have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken.
Physical products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered Post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore we advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. We can not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
The above policy applies to products only. On this same page, you will find the separate Terms and Conditions relating to the hire and payment of deposits for the hire of a Master of Ceremonies.
- We cannot guarantee the same MC if your wedding date is changed.
- Full payment is due before the wedding reception. This transaction usually takes place at the final interview with the MC a week to 10 days before. Since it will be difficult for a MC to generate another booking, the FULL FEE is due if you cancel or change your mind within 60 days of the wedding date.
- If the MC is required to travel outside of their specified location, all travel arrangements and costs such as flights and accommodation, transfers and taxis will be organised and paid for by the client before the event.
- If your chosen MC becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. accident or family death, etc) a substitute MC of equal skill and experience will be offered. This does not void our policies.
- The transaction to pay the deposit to confirm the MC booking, cannot proceed without ticking the box that states our Terms and Conditions (see screenshot). The 60 day refund policy on this page applies to our products only however, we do offer a 48 hour cooling off period from the time the deposit was approved. Hiring a MC is a service and is subject to different Terms and Conditions (click here for the full disclosure) In short, unless there are exceptional circumstances, the MC deposit is an administration, handling and service fee, and as such, is non-refundable. You are welcome to keep the exclusive and valuable wedding planning tools and helpful books with our compliments.
- We will need your name and email address to deliver your digital product and our newsletters. If you order a hardcopy book, we will need your postal address.
- We may occasionally notify you about important information relating to your product.
- We do not share your information with third parties.
- To improve the design, we use data supplied by Google Analytics to track how people use the site.
- We track your IP addresses - which is simply geek speak for "What part of the Internet is this person from?". This data is useful for knowing general things about our visitors preferences only, and it does not reveal anything about you personally.
We'd like to take a moment to thank all the dedicated people who work so tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure that your order is delivered correctly and to your complete satisfaction. It takes great people to make a great company, and it takes a great company to make a great product.