Here is all our helpful business information and policies in one place
The director of the business is Peter Miller. Peter has operated this business successfully online since 1996.
You can read more about Peter Miller and the history of the business on this website.
The ABN is 32 892 462 101
We trade under our 2 domain names
- WeddingMC.com.au - a business dedicated to providing Australian brides with the best wedding MCs available. Via our digital training materials, we educate experienced public speakers in the art of how to MC a reception and then showcase the very best on our site
- InstantMC.com - outside of Australia, we make available our training materials to public speakers who would like to extend their skills and work as MCs
All purchases are in Australian Dollars; read as AUD. Click here for currency conversion http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
The NAB is our trusted worldwide financial partner. This reputable bank will firstly check your credit card details and then deposit the money into our bank account.
The shopping cart page where you finalise your order is provided by eWay who ensure the information you submit is encoded and 100% protected using the best encryption software available. We do not have access to your credit card details.
We have alternatives if your credit card is not accepted by NAB or you would prefer to use EFT (direct deposit) PayPal or Clickbank. You can also purchase our paperback books via Amazon or Koala Books Canada
Most of our products are delivered immediately via a digital download link after your credit card has been processed. We have a few paperback and hard-copy products that are shipped within 3 days of the order being received.
All payments are secured by eWay, allowing you to make your purchases confidentially online.
We are very proud of everything we produce - so we are happy to back ourselves and extend the standard 30 day guarantee to 60 days from the time your receive the goods. Please get in touch with us ASAP if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems immediately.
Our business is registered with an Australian Business Number, which provides you with security and assurance that we stand behind our services.
Within our guaranteed 60 day period, you are entitled to a replacement product, a complete refund or a credit note to the matching value that can be used at our shopping cart valid for 12 months. However, we can not exchange goods that have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. Products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore we advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. We can not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- We cannot guarantee the same MC if your wedding date is changed.
- Full payment is due before the wedding reception. This transaction usually takes place at the final interview with the MC a week to 10 days before.
- If the MC is required to travel outside of their specified location, all travel arrangements and costs such as flights and accommodation, transfers and taxis will be organised and paid for by the client before the event.
- If your chosen MC becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. a family death, etc) a substitute MC will be offered.
- The refund policy on this page applies to our products only. Hiring a MC is a service and is subject to different Terms and Conditions (click here for the full disclosure) In short, the MC deposit is non-refundable. You are welcome to keep the wedding planning tools and helpful books with our compliments.
- We will need your name and email address to deliver your digital product and our newsletters. If you order a hardcopy book, we will need your postal address.
- We may occasionally notify you about important information relating to your product.
- We do not share your information with third parties.
- To improve the design, we use data supplied by Google Analytics to track how people use the site.
- We track your IP addresses - which is simply geek speak for "What part of the Internet is this person from?". This data is useful for knowing general things about our visitors preferences only, and it does not reveal anything about you personally.
- You can easily unsubscribe or update your contact information by clicking the link at the bottom of the email message.
We'd like to take a moment to thank all the dedicated people who work so tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure that your order is delivered correctly and to your complete satisfaction. It takes great people to make a great company, and it takes a great company to make a great product.